If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Monday, July 3, 2017

For My Friends

Our Sponsors for Incy Wincy are Bugaboo and Oddball Art   and I've gone a little overboard in the creating for this challenge with 5 Different cards.  These will just be sent along to friends over time 

Bugaboo Cards
Challenges
Crafting from the Heart - AG
Bugaboo Crafty - AG using a Bugaboo Image 7/15
DL. art- AG 7/31

Challenges
Cutie Pie Challenge - Cute + Creature...
Pammie's Inky Pinkies - AG ...
Simon Says Mon - Red and White ...


Oddball Creations I've made 3 More Postcards.
All Coloured with Pencil Crayons and Blended with Odorless Solvent.
They are all nice and flat so I can pop them in the post easy.
On the back I've used my postcard stamp. 
Challenges
Country View Crafts - Things with Wings 7/31
Crafty Awesomeness - AG + Handcolouring 7/31
Kleuren Met Potloden - AG + Pencil Crayons ( Used Primsa Colour Pencils)...
Challenges
Paper Craft Happy - AG + A Girl


Challenges
The Crazy Challenge - Animals 7/31
Crafty Animals - AG + Animal Top 3


Thanks for looking 
hugs Nikki 


17 comments:

  1. Wow, you have been really busy! Wonderful selection of cards Nikki. Fabulous colouring of them all too. My favourite would have to be the first one as it just made me smile as soon as I saw it :). I love all the monsters having a photo taken of them, so cute. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card layouts. Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Victoria DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/...


    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bugaboo hi friend card is just adorable and your coloring is fab I love it.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes JULY Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART crinkle ribbon
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you have been busy, and these are lovely, such cheary images, and I love how you've coloured your fairy's hair. Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Country View Crafts, and have a fun week. Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely cards, greetings Petra DT Kleuren met Potloden

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cards, Greetings Petra kleuren met potloden.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, lovely collections of cards, great colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all your cards that you posted! The one for SSS is adorable! Love the red bird!
    Thank you for playing along with us over Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! We hope to see you again next week!
    x Zoey

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good work. Thanks for joining our challenge at Kleuren met potloden.
    Hugs Aartje

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice Card, beautiful Colours.

    Hugs, Kim
    DT Dragonfly Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely cards! Especialy the one with the little mummy in the background. Thank you for playing along at PaperCraft Happy.

    xx Grietje DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card, well done! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great Card!! Good luck with your entry!! Thanks for joining us for at PaperCraft Happy Challenge this fortnight.

    Saba (DT) @ http://papercrafthappy.com
    creativepaperboutique.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a lovely card! You have been very busy.
    Thank you for joining in with our challenge at Country View Challenges!
    xx Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love these. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Animals. Hugs Traci DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget