If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Sunday, June 18, 2017

Boys cards can Sparkle


Our Challenge at Incy Wincy this round is sponsored from Sasayaki Glitter and Melonheadz
I wish I had more time but alas I did manage 4 really simple cards for winter and they are all BOYZ so Bonus seeing they are always so hard to make I fine. Adding in Sparkle to a boys card can be challenging unless you have Micro Bling then it just works at least in my books it does. 
I love these Bobble head guys the set also has girls and I'm working on those later but for now here they are all matching up and super quick and easy and flat to mail !!

CLOSE UPS 



Challenges -
Christmas Cards - Anything Christmas
Great Impressions - Masculine - 7/2
Connie Can Crop - It's a Guy Thing 6/30

Crafty Girlz - Masculine
Crafty Awesomeness- AG hand Coloured 




Thanks for looking 
hugs Nikki 



15 comments:

  1. So sweet
    Thanks for joining us at Stempelsonne
    Hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so cute! It may be a simple design but it's wonderful and just perfect for these little guys. Love the colours and your colouring too :). Have a great week Nikki. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all so adorable! Love the images! Thanks for playing along with us at Great Impressions and good luck! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's not to love with these sweet Bobbie headed boys?!! Your fun designs just make me grin all over my face, Nikki!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ganz tolle Werke! Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei der Stempelsonne.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh, these are cute! Thank you for joining us at Connie Can Crop's monthly challenge, "It's a Guy Thing". Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous! Love the colour you have used too.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wunderschöne Karten. Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei der Stempelsonne.
    Liebe Grüße, Daniela

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Nikki!
    Super lovely cards!
    Thank you for joining us at Stempelgarten-Challenge
    Please come back again soon and good luck!
    Hugs Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Nikki, these guys are so cute and you created with them such lovely winter greeting cards. Great!

    Thank you very much for joining us at the Stempelgarten Challenge.

    Hugs and good luck
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable card set, thanks for playing along at CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those are so cute! At first glance I thought they were the characters from Charlie Brown. Thanks so much for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  13. those little snowball kids are really cute! Thanks for joining us at Connie Can Crop!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute holiday card Nikki! Thank you for joining our Final Challenge over at Great Impressions.
    Ruza
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful cards.
    Thank you for joining us at the Stempelsonne.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget