If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Sunday, April 30, 2017

Set of Postcards

This Round at Incy Wincy we have two sponsors this time and our challenge is CAS 
to me this is CAS nothing over distracting just simple
Diddy Bag -  and a New Sponsor Studio Duda
I've made a small collection of images from Studio Duda
I've made another collection of Postcards or card toppers if you wanted to use them that way girls gotta keep her options.  I find this a quick and simple card no real embellishments just a few layers of papers and done, postcards need to be flat to mail so here they are.
Challenges


thanks for looking
hugs Nikki 




9 comments:

  1. The images are simply adorable! I agree with you definition of CAS, and since I mail most of my cards, I like to keep them flat. These are marvelous examples of CAS cards, and I am so glad you shared them at Jo's Scrap Shack.
    Blessings,
    Christine
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous selection of cards! Fun images with lovely colouring, I especially like how you've coloured the balloon and her turquoise skirt. Postage is really expensive here in the UK too so flat cards are the way to go when posting them. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow they are so cute! Love them all. Thanks so much for joining our Anything Goes challenge at Polkadoodles
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello…. You have made a beautiful set of cards… Lovely colouring of gorgeous images. Im going to have to pop over to Studio Duda and take a look, thanks for the inspiration and for entering it into the ‘Anything Goes’ challenge at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. Good luck in the draw and we would love you to join us again for our next challenge.
    [Diane Louise, Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully coloured and they make a super set! :)
    Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous thank you for sharing with us at Simply Papercraft - good luck
    Lyn - DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these cards. What adorable images that are beautifully colored. Thanks for joining in the Hiding In My Craft Room freestyle challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fun are these. Love that you used similar colors on all 3 postcards, which are beautifully colored. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Jo's Fun Friday. AJ DT JSS

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great idea love them. Thank you for joining us at the Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge weeks 16/17. Helen DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget