If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

WOYWW & a Bad Snowman

Happy WOYWW Here's my space this week all labeled up for you all to see
Last week I'm sorry if I didn't get around I've had a sinus cold and I couldn't focus much from Lack of sleep nothing like being a total space cadet. I tried crafting and ended up tossing out a pocket letter I started cause it just wasn't working at all for me. Still seem to be fighting this thing off hoping it doesn't get any worse of a cold.
Still working away on Christmas Creations at the moment. I have a pocket letter all set to be mailed for a swap I joined into just waiting on finding out who my partner is and still making more cards up just in case you never want to run out of them. I was doing so good using up all my Christmas papers until I got a package from my sister now I have TONS!!! at least for me I have TONS !! lol

If you would like to join in we have Lots going on in Dec the Limited Runs Facebook Group will be having a lot of Giveaways and Fun.  I joined in the Winter Coffee Blog Hop (Dec 9th to 16th) 
those are the newest digi I'm colouring up on my desk before they go into the store. Seeing how they turn out first so far I like them 
Here's one of my newest digi Now tell me would you think this is a good card to get 
or a bad card to get lol I have a bunch of off humor Christmas cards and I haven't been able 
to part with one of them I STILL laugh when I look at them.
(I hope it makes you laugh and not get offended)
Challenges I'd like to enter in too
Christmas with Cuties - Anything Cute and Christmas
Crazy Challenge - Christmas
Merry Monday - Masculine Christmas
Use Your Stash - Christmas Card
Christmas Card - AG Christmas
Sweet Stampers - Christmas
CHC - Use a Sentiment

Thanks for visiting 
hugs Nikki 

29 comments:

  1. Oh My!!!
    cute card, love all the goodies on your desk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Nikki. I love the card you have made it is way to cute and funny...... also glad you are feeling better. Loving how your desk looks and new paper to play with. Your new stash of paper is my smaller then my open stock Christmas pile of paper. Have a super great day. Hugs Always~Anne (hopping early to see what you been up to so no number)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's one naughty little snowman, but I love him! Sinus infections are The Pits! Makes you feel so ill!
    Hope you recover soon.I coloured two of the stamped images you sent me, and had fun with them!Thanks
    Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wouldn't offend me but I guess it would some - your little snowman is so cute I think he might just get away with it. Ayt first it didn't strike me but then I have just woken up.
    Hope you soon begin to feel better, lots of people here with colds and infections, didn't know it was world wide.
    Hugs, Neet 2 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely desk and such a cheeky snowman!

    Happy WOYWW

    Kathyk
    #21

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Nikki, took me a moment or two, then I saw it. Personally, I find it very funny- you just have to pick the right recipient, I think. Have a lovely week,Hugs,Shaz #10 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well I didn't get it!! Had to go back an have another look after I read peoples comments. Hope your cold goes away quickly.
    sandra de @24

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's what I call a well-organized desk! Loving that Christmas jumper card - though probably you don't call it a jumper LOL! Happy WOYWW! zsuzsa #22

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute card. Very funny! There are a few people I know that would get a nice laugh from that. Your desk looks well organised. Makes me feel even more messy!

    Happy WOYWW
    Sharon K #33

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow... what a fabulus and fun christmas card.
    Thanks for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh badness! Ha! I come over here when I want a nudge to organize!
    Robyn 3

    ReplyDelete
  12. ha ha.... well I am not offended. Hope you feel better soon, I am suffering with a cold too, but don't usually get sinus problems (touch wood). Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Nikki! I wonder how that got there! Very cheeky snowman but cute. Thanks for the visit to mine, have a great woyww and happy crafting, Angela X 17

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bahahaha, my SIL would love your bad snowman card! :-)
    Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampers Challenge Blog, good luck!
    Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute! Love the sweater.Fun to see your craft desk,too.Thanks for joining us at The Christmas Card Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Not offended at all - it's hilarious! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovey desk tour!!Have a great week! Ginny#45 WOYWW

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 309 - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for entering our Christmas Cards Challenge and good luck!
    Monica - CCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fabulous card, Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wonderful card. Thanks for joining us at the Sweet Stampers Challenge. We would love to see you again.
    Hugs, Daniela

    ReplyDelete
  22. A fabulous Christmas card, such a fun image and great design.
    Thank you for joining us at Christmas with the Cuties.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  23. so cute! I love the black and white elements combined with the fun Christmas colors. Thanks for sharing with us at Use Your Stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love getting to peek into your work space. So organized. I think I've seen that sweater in real life too funny. Like your color scheme for it better though. Thanks for joining us at Use your stuff

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love your sweater card (and your wonderful work space!) Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Merry Monday :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Bwwaahhhhaaa I love the image...Ugly sweater or not???? Great job! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Use Your Stuff and hope to see you again.
    Tammy - DT Co-ordinator

    ReplyDelete
  27. Well, that's a hilarious card! BUT.... you'll kick yourself when you see it! "Happy HOILDAYS"?

    Oops...... Looking at the comments, I think I'm either the only one to notice, or the only one brave enough to point it out!

    Hope you've had a lovely week!

    Morti @ 35 (WOYWW)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget