If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Monday, September 19, 2016

Fire Fairy


Fabrika Fantasy is our sponsor and our challenge is Living things that fly so I picked a Fairy cause in my imagination they are living things that fly !!!
Challenges 
Anything goes @ 

The Ribbon Girls - any image +ribbon 

Digi FabrikaFantasy -Fire Fairy
Papers and acetate - K&co, 
Die -whimsy,  brad-cloud 9,
Ribbon from stash, Stamp Studio G 
 Thanks for looking
Hugs Nikki 

8 comments:

  1. Very pretty card Nikki! I love this fairy... she's very beautiful... and I love that overlay...nice!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Nikki! Beautiful image on a wonderful card design. I love the stamping round the edge of the fairy. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful fairy she is. A lovely card Nikki. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, she looks so bright and wonderful!! Great colours !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woe, thise one is so amazing, the coloures are amazing, lovely image and colouring, wow so amazing!!
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card, loving your colouring very feisty.

    Thanks for joining us over at Glitter'N'Sparkle, hope to see you again.
    Jean DT XXX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! Love the fairy! Thank you for joining our Great Impressions Challenge this month, and I hope you to see you next month.
    Ruza ~ GI DTC
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget