If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Friday, July 1, 2016

Something Strange is going on

Have you ever looked at a stamp set and thought I know I want to try and create a Christmas card out of it instead of what it was made for well I took a Halloween stamp and a get well stamp set and that's what I've done .... I know it's just so wrong but so funny for Christmas, so if you snort or spit your coffee (or drink of choice )at your screen sorry lol
I've used Dare2bartzy  Stamp set This won't hurt a bit along with a few others 
The bottle is from Doodle Factory Ghoulies and the Christmas Sentiment is a MSE -Holiday Squares
The wood frame stamp I have no idea my sister sent that to me and it worked perfectly with this card 
 Now I know BIG NEEDLE and telling someone to drop there drawers while sending LOVE is just all kinds of wrong but it makes me laugh so why not 
 Close up of the nurse and her needle of Christmas Cheer !!!
I added in a glossy effect to both the needle and her glasses in the needle there are floating around 
this long glitter that I love and it's almost all gone but that's ok it will force me to use all the rest of glitter I own lol 
Now what would happen if I mixed her with a zombie lol oh how the mind just gets Warped somedays or is it all the horror movies I watch lol

Challenges 
Dare2bartzy - Bling #2
Colour Crazy Challenge -  Glitter/Sparkle or Teal/Aqua/Turquoise
QKR - Stampede - Christmas in July
Simply Create Too - Christmas in July 
Crimbo Crackers - AG 7/13
Holly Jolly Christmas - Just add Ribbon
Ribbon Girls - Anything goes as long as it has an image 8/1



Papers - Recollections,Pebbles 
Inks - Memento
Markers - Promarkers, Prismacolour, Sakura Gel
Pencils -Prismacolour,
Bling,Ribbon from stash

thanks for looking
hugs Nikki 

11 comments:

  1. This is just too much fun! Would love to get a card like this at Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of the most creative cards I've seen in a long time! Thanks for sharing with us for the QKR Stampede weekly challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning card, it really made me giggle!Love the image and sentiment. Thank you for sharing with us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx
    http://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is hilarious Nikki :D! A really different idea for a Christmas card that's for sure. Teenagers would love this.
    I know I haven't told you my choice of images yet, it's just so hard to choose from all the fabulous images!! I'll be in touch soon, Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha, again you make me laugh, at first, wow lovely card, grat coloures and the inside, hihihi funnn!!
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Funny card Nikki. Thank you for joining us at Holly Jolly this week. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. super creative in stretching your stamps! thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is so cute. Thank you for joining us for the QKR Stampede challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lot of fun your card is. And it keeps on with cuteness inside. Thanks for playing along with the Simply Create Too challenge, Christmas in July. Join us again soon.
    Erica (DT Member)

    ReplyDelete
  10. How fun, we are all having a good laugh. Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede. Karal DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget