If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Monday, July 11, 2016

Nite Bird

This little bird is from Limited Runs he's "Mini Bird Starry Nite" and comes on the branch with the stars shining in the sky I've coloured him all up using pencil crayons and the moon is just a die cut that I've coloured up to look like it and stamped on it Hello Friend then I used WOW glow in the dark heat embossing LOVE that is actually glows in the dark too



Challenges
Love to Scrap - stars , Paradise of stamps -AG ,CHPP - Patterned Paper
Artistic Inspirations  AG , Craft your passion AG,  Card and scrsp  AG
Crafters Cafe things with wings,  Stempelsonne AG.

Limited Runs has a freebie posted up Here

Thank you for looking
Hugs Nikki


10 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Nikki! Cute little guy. I love the moon you've added, it looks so real. Have a great week. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card with a cute image. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flott kort! Den fuglen er bare heeelt herlig!! :-)
    Takk for at du deltar i utfordring hos Card and Scrap.
    DT Ellenor Monica.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ein fabelhaftes Werk. Ganz toll gemacht. Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme bei der Stempelsonne.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card!
    Thanks for joining us at Card and Scrap.
    DT Mette

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really cute card. What a sweet little bird. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is so cute! Love the silly bird. Thank you for playing along with us at Craft Your Passion. We hope to see you again!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this! Such an awesome design! Thanks so much for sharing with us in the Love To Scrap Challenge Blog's "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star!" challenge!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, LTSCB DT
    Love To Scrap!
    Love To Scrap Challenge Blog DT
    House of Cards DT
    Crafty Friends DT
    My Crafting Stories DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations Louise DT x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, so beautiful.♥
    Thank you for joining us at Card and Scrap.
    Hugs Line.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget