If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Sunday, July 3, 2016

Love this guy !!!

The challenge at Incy Wincy is FANCY FOLDS which honestly I'm not that fancy but this isn't a standard card so it will work, now my other teamies are fancy !!!
you can win Craft Classes online - 1 seat in a class and Dr.Digi -Digital images
 I am so geeking out over his super hero collection it's WONDERFUL and just so funny
to play with so Here I've used his Fatman and Bobbin just cause they just make me laugh and if someone is laughing it should be on their birthday 
To colour this image I used my markers and pencil crayons (mostly black) to create the shading on him Pencils seem to give a way better blend over top a coloured image doesn't look like you missed anything that way, 
Inside and side profile :)

CAS on Sunday Black N White + 1 other Colour 7/10
Dare2Bartzy - Lots of Layers
Pile it on - Vehicles
Card and Scrap - AG 8/1
CHPP - Pattern Paper 8/1
Diva's Die Cuts - Make it Glitter (all on inside) 8/1

Thanks for looking 
hugs Nikki


11 comments:

  1. Great image!! And I just love youre card, great choice of papers and the card shape!!
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious image -- so much fun!! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Pile it On Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. funny card, thanks for joining us at card and scrap. DT Graciela

    ReplyDelete
  4. :-D Lovely and funny card!!
    Thank you for joining us at Card and Scrap!
    DT Ellenor Monica.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you colored this - so funny - got to love this image and you've done wonders coloring this.

    Glad you are joining us at Die Cut Divas

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha ha - such a fun image!
    Thanks for playing at Pile It On!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Funny card you have created:) Thank you for participating in the challenge at Cardandscrap!
    DT Anita Lise

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, so beautiful.♥
    Thank you for joining us at Card and Scrap.
    Hugs Line.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fun card, love it!! Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper. Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the expression on the guys face in your image and your layout is so different. Thank you for joining the Diecut Divas Make it Glitter Challenge. Cathie DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget