If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Saturday, July 9, 2016

Fairy Dust

This funny little image just needs this funny little sentiment which one day will make someone smile. I hope last time I created this card I hand wrote the sentiment this time I printed it all out and just made fun little tags for it 

Challenges

Anything Goes @ 

As you like it  fave markers  because your colours are sharp and bold and you can make an image just pop.
Crafty Calendar - Punches and Dies - Used both
Cut it Up - Use a Die Cut - Quickutz used

thanks for looking 
hugs Nikki 


11 comments:

  1. What a fabulous image and hilarious sentiments! You really made me chuckle this morning :D. Fantastic colouring Nikki. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious card. I love it. Great colours. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a funn and cute card at the same time!! Love the sentiment and how you arange it!!
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eine absolut phantastische Karte. Vielen lieben Dank für die Teilnahme bei "Creative Corner".
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, so funny too, Thanks for joining in with our challenge at As You Like It,
    hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So funny, love it! Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket, Claire DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this cute image and the way you used her. Thanks for playing in the Creative Fingers challenge Penny (Creative Fingers DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget