If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Friday, July 15, 2016

Bold Butterfly

So here's one of the newest Digi Butterfly 7 at Limited Runs isn't he a cutie
well I've coloured him up using pencil crayons and blended it all together
by going over it with a lighter colour of pencil to give it that super blended look.
the papers where from a swap buddie and they just make the butterfly pop 
Challenges - Limited Runs Facebook -AG with a LR image
Retarte - #81 AG

Papers = American Crafts ,MME,
Digi -Limited Runs 
Stamp - Studio G
Coloured with Prisma Colour Pencils and H2O Twinkling Paints
Ink - Heidi Swapp

Thanks for looking
hugs Nikki

6 comments:

  1. I love the expression on the butterfly's face. You did a great job coloring the image. Thank you for sharing your creative card in the DL.ART Thankful Thursday July Linky Challenge Kati-DT member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful butterfly Nikki! The blending of the colours is just gorgeous. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You colored this butterfly beautifully! I love the bold look of the butterfly! Thanks for playing along with us at DL.ART July Linky Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card. I love your coloring in the wings. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs, good luck!!!Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!! Lovely coloures!!
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your butterfly but probably you entry the wrong challenge... In Crafty Ribbon challenge this week it is Christmas in July. Maybe, you have a little time to enter another card! See you soon, Christelle DT ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget