If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Monday, June 6, 2016

Mini Notepads

To join in my Candy CLICK HERE 

Time to Alter something at Incy Wincy and here our our sponsors for this challenge Bugaboo  and Oddball Art 

Using Bugaboo- Kidz-3- Sitter
I've Altered a pad of Paper into a little note book complete with magnet to keep it shut 
the magnet was just one that was lying around the house so I cut it up to fit 
I made a little Brick wall for her to sit on and It turned out better then I thought it would :) 

Challenges -
Anything Goes @
Catch the Bug  , Lil Patch of Crafty Friends , A bit more time to Craft
Alphabet - G for Girlie

Image - Bugaboo, Stamp Studio G, Paper - KnCo .
Die - Quickutz, Markers - Promarkers, Shinhan

Next I'm using an Oddball image - "Sugar"  Creepy Style
This one I was just playing around with pencil crayons and blended over the lines to
create a hazy bag which I liked how it turned out added in extra black lines in her hair too

This one is just a flip open notepad great for doodling on


Challenges
Anything Goes @
Artisitic Inspirations  , Craft your Passion ,*won* Crafting from the Heart 
Our Crafty Corner
Stamps and Fun - stripes
CCPP - Pattern Paper 7-1

Digi - Oddball Art , Stamp Unity (from Claire)
Die Quickutz - Coloured with chalks
Papers BG

thanks for looking
hugs Nikki

12 comments:

  1. Hi your cards are stunning. Thank you for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog challenge G for Girlie. Hugs Jackie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bouth of them looks great!!
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable altered notebook with the sweet Bugaboo image. Great coloring! Thanks for joining the June Anything Goes challenge at Catch the Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! both projects are great, but I am super impressed by the brick wall you created for the little sitter! wonderful job!

    Thank you so much for playing along in the 'Anything Goes' challenge at Bugaboo Stamps! :)

    Jennifer Scull

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! Thanks so much for joining our June Anything Goes Challenge At Catch The Bug! Hope you will join us again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely creation - thanks for joining Catch the Bug Challenge and good luck - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable! Love the little brick wall you've got our Bugaboo Girl sitting on! Thanks so much for playin along with The Bug Blog/Bugaboo Stamps Anything Goes challenge this week. We hope you'll join us again this week for both our Theme challenge AND our Stella Says sketch challenge!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    Min - Bugaboo Stamps Asst Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both fabulous makes. Thanks for joining us at Craft your passion challenges.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for joining us Artistic Inspirations Louise DT x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic job with the brick wall. I love the cute girl too! We loved having you join us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Anything Goes challenge.

    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. wunderful card.
    thanks for joining us at SFC

    hugs
    Tanja

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great notepads! Thanks for sharing your lovely work in Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge Hope to see you in the latest challenge too, Donna ☺

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget