If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Thursday, December 31, 2015

5 Fave Creations of 2015

Happy New year everyone!!!! 
Wishing you all good health and happiness 
Debby is asking us to look back over the year and choose our 5 fave creations not all of mine ended up being paper creations seeing I really didn't make as many non christmas creations last year we did a lot of other stuff instead that took up a lot of crafty time.

The First thing is some stained glass windows I designed and made to go with our windows we already had in our place they are a modern take on a Prairie design we have here 

Next is a painting I created for our living room I love how it turned out and it looks great hanging above our sofa

Next is a Collection of ATC's I did for a Huge Swap I made 2 styles and had fun colouring each one differently using 2 Faced girl from Limited Runs one normal and the other zombie so much fun
This Card I actually managed to use flowers on it which is pretty good for me as I always have a
hard time getting it to look the way I like this one is using a St Rick Dennis Image

Lastly a sweet little dreamy birthday card in all Pinks and purples
I used a Limited Runs Image for an always needed birthday card

Thanks for looking
hugs Nikki

5 comments:

  1. Great picks Nikki, you really manage to do all things crafty with such skill. You should be really proud of yourself. Looking forward to the next year of your art and craft. happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Nikki, lots of talent here!!! Love the painting and stained glass, wow! Just checking to see if you got my message that you won my blog candy from the coffee hop. If you've replied somewhere on a FB page to me, I'm so sorry, I've been on vacation and haven't been keeping up with social media! Please contact me so I can mail your prize to you! rutabagapiedesigns. blogspot. com
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, all great project and I realy love that painting!!
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting collection Nikki and such variety. Happy New Year to you.
    Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget