If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Friday, November 20, 2015

What to do with a Green Christmas

Yesterday my new Promarkers showed up and I had to play with them they are a lovely set of Greens
well I made a Christmas/Fir Tree (tut here for it) for the background and then a little bush and Grass. Then Realized it looked more like a spring time so how to fix it up well then Embossing powder to the rescue

Before embossing powder not so seasonal 
now if it was spring time this would be perfect
After Embossing now it's Winter for sure
Used 2 types Wow - Bright White and Verdigris
after seeing it was too white lol
Little Merry Christmas on the card and Viola it's done 

I Love Promarkers - Traditional Christmas 11/26
WOW - Anything Goes +Embossing 12/1
LawnScaping - Use something Old (Paper and Embossing Powders,Stamps) 11/26

Thanks for looking
hugs Nikki 

8 comments:

  1. A super Christmas card Nikki, such an adorable image.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous card! The embossing looks so lovely and snowy. The card really looks like a completely different season now. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thise bear is great, and the card tuned up great with the white ;)
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh another beautiful little card. I love this image. so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so sweet, such a lovely scene, thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so sweet! Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping! And Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a super sweet card! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Lawnscaping Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget