If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Sunday, October 25, 2015

Sketches

This week we have 2 sponsors at Incy Wincy and I've made a card for both sponsors 
Here's the sketch I've stretched it one and left it normal in the 2nd card 

Challenges - Incy Wincy - Sketch

Digital Delight Little mouse all set for Halloween :)

Challenges - Incy Wincy - Sketch
A Gem of a Challenge - too Cute Too Spook
Inkspirational - Cute Halloween
The Pencil Case - Eerie Colours
Chocolate Coffee and Cards - Halloween
4 Crafty Chicks - Halloween
Deep Ocean - Halloween 

Thanks for looking
hugs Nikki 

10 comments:

  1. Love the black and green together and the twine/ boo/bat arrangement is a real highlight of this cute card. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges. Come back next time! Marina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two fantastic cards Nikki! I love the serenity of the first card in the lovely pale colours and beautiful image. Then, completely different, this cute little mouse. I love the frog on his head and the bat is really fun. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards! Beautiful colors. Thank you for joining at Stampartpapel Retarte#63
    Alexandra Dt

    ReplyDelete
  4. your cards are wonderful!
    have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  5. The first one is lovely, but the second one is great, I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great Halloween card! I love the colors and your image and bat are adorable! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week.
    Tina - DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Halloween card is so sweet! Love the image and card design. Thank you for joining us at CC & CC. Best of luck to you!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute card, love the bat embellie, thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card and the Halloween one is so cute and great for our eerie challenge!
    Thanks for joining us at the Pencil Cases challenge blog and good luck in the draw!
    Hugs xx Cara xx DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Preciosa tarjeta...me gustan sus colores suaves! gracias por participar con nosotras en RETARTE de Stamparpapel! Feliz semana, Paula DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget