If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Sparkles in the Nite

One more down and so many more to go but this one I've made so it's flat and mail-able seeing I do have to send a bunch through the post 
So WOW this month wanted to see foil and use some embossing I found my gold foil that has been around for who knows how long and finally used it YAH!! and then added to the tree WOW's Blue Lagoon Embossing Powder to give it this sparkly effect, Plus used some Foil ribbon I had forever too
Close up 

Challenges - WOW - Use Foil + Embossing 10/1
NBUS - AG (Foil,Papers,Flowers)

CHPP - AG with Patterned Paper
Petal Lu - AG 10/15

Thanks for looking 

Hugs Nikki 



1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget