If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Little Slice Of BD Cake

This week at Incy Wincy our sponsor is Scribbles and you can win a $10 GC to the store. I've created a little ATC for one of those pocket letters more to show up when I make em

Incy Wincy - All or Nothing
Allsorts - Happy Birthday
Simply Create too- Keep it Simple




Image - Scibbles , Coloured with - Shinhan,Prismacolor.
Washi & Paper  - Recollections. Stars from stash

Have a fabby day
hugs Nikki

7 comments:

  1. A sweet card in such pretty and happy colours Nikki.

    Thanks so much for joining our birthday celebrations at Allsorts, good luck with the big prize draw and don't forget the DT have more prizes on their own blogs.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a wonderful Card.

    Thank you for joining the Stempelsonnen Challenge.

    x Sternenglanz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous project, great image. Thank you for joining us this fortnight at Simply Papercraft, good luck and we hope to see you soon.

    Erin (Blog Owner)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Love to Scrap, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for joining in our anything goes challenge at Love To Scrap :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun card!
    Thanks for joining us at LTSCB!
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget