If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Monday, April 27, 2015

Spring time and Green

This week we have two sponsors Bugaboo and Sassy Studios and we want to see Spring/Greens I've made a little boys birthday card using a bugaboo image and used Green as a major part of this card.

Here's a card using Bugaboo Deacon Cake 
Challenges - 

Incy Wincy - Spring/Greens
Simon Says Monday - AG

Stamps - Imaginisce,Studio G, Papers from stash Button from Darnell, Brads Basic Grey
Die - Quickutz, Stampin up Punch Markers Spectrum, Ink Heidi Grace

and Here is a bookmark I made using Sassy Studio Designs - Butterfly Effie Portrait
Challenges - Incy Wincy spring Greens

All Crafts Challenge - Anything but a Card
Crafty Boots - Things with Wings 

Flowers Recollections (altered with Sprays) Markers - Spectrum and Prismacolor. Twin from stash
Brad Recollections Paper I forget

thanks for looking
hugs Nikki

6 comments:

  1. What fun projects! I love little guy with the cake. Fun image! Thank you for sharing with us for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card and tag. Your backing papers are gorgeous and I love the zesty greens you have used.

    Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful and springy creation! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Stamp and Create! Good luck,
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabby guy card Nikki! Really cute image. Your tag is gorgeous, such a beautiful image and lovely colours. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card and bookmark! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget