If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Monday, November 24, 2014

Friendly Fairy

This week at Incy Wincy it's all about friendship and our 
SPONSOR this week is All Dressed Up with a prize of 2 digis So here's what I've made up 

Challenges
Incy Wincy - Friendship 
Card Mania - Use a Digi
Stamp and Create - Ribbons or Bows 
Through the Purple Haze - Anything Goes
Craft-deebowz - Anything Goes with a bow

Digi - All Dressed Up , Stamp - Studio G

Papers SEI,K&Co. Ribbon MayArts.
Coloured - Shinhan,Prismacolor,Sakura Gel

7 comments:

  1. Fresh, clean and adorable! Thanks for sharing your art on the Craft-Dee BowZ November challenge. Be sure and check our blog for the Diemond Dies giveaway -- it ends on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Nikki...All Dressed Up are such cute stamps! Love the colours you used.
    Hugs, Renee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Nikki thanks for joining us at TTPH hugs Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of my fave ADU images and the colours you used are so pretty, and the little tags are cute :-)

    Hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty Nikki! I love the color combination you used and the bling!

    If you have a day when you aren't going to post anything would you please post my prize giveaway? I don't have many entries and no new followers.

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    Chriss
    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card, beautiful colours..

    Fiona DT
    TTPH

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget