If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Little Acorn

I have 3 Amazing Halloween Embellishment Kits for sale HERE
How Sweet is this little bunny from LOTV I love how he's just tucked in an acorn.
So I've been trying to use my flowers more often and sometimes they work and sometimes they just go back in their box 

Challenges
Crafty Sentiments - Anything 
Paper Take Weekly - Spots and Dots
Pinspirational - Anything


Recipe
Stamp LOTV,Studio G
Punch MS, Stampin Up
Flowers-Micheals,K and Co.
Paper Recollections
Die Cottage Cutz
Brads Recollections
Inks Studio G,Versafine

Thanks for looking
hugs Nikki 

7 comments:

  1. Cute image. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. Hugs Anna-Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh such a cute image and love the blues, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week. Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card! Cute image coloured wonderfully,gorgeous flowers and a lovely colour. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. I love the shade of blue you used. I adore the little dots around the image...such a pretty addition to plain white paper. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments and hope to see more of your art work in future challenges. Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lovely card! Thanks for playing at PTW! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty, I really love the colors and the softness of the flowers. Thanks so much for playing with us at Crafty Creations. Hope to see you back sooN! --Lisa, DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice card!

    Thank you for participating at {PIN}Spirational Challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget