If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Bright and Colourful Hally

I've created another C&S Card using Hally from Limited Runs. I've fussy cut her out and lately I've just been loving using oranges so bright and vibrant to see must be wanting spring soon.
Challenges
Crafting By Designs - Anything Goes 4/25
Divas by Designs - Anything Goes + blog hop
Deep Ocean -Girly 4/6
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes 4/8
Cards in Envy - Anything goes with an A2 Card

Recipe - Limited Runs "Hally Set" Stamps-Inkadinkado. Flowers Prima.
Dew Drops. Ek Success Punch. Markers Shinhan,Spectrum,Sakura gold pen.

Thanks for looking
hugs Nikki

5 comments:

  1. Adorable card! I love the color and the sweet image! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, thank you for sharing it with Divas by Design and good luck. Hugs, Justyna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love bright colors too! I think Spring might be here to stay! Thanks for sharing your pretty card with us at TTCRD!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the orange color on your card and the pretty flowers. Super cute! And makes me ready and eager for Spring to get here. Thank you for joining us at Cards in Envy! ~ Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful talents with us at Papertake Weekly and hope you join us again soon!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget