If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Cute as a Button

This stamp reminds me of my youngest niece every time I use it she was a dollie toting little girl so it might just end up in her mail box. I also finally broke down and cut the BG paper I've had it so long and never able to cut it seeing I love looking at it and every time I went to cut it I couldn't must have been waiting on the right card :)
Kraftin Kimmie is holding a Guest designer call so I thought I'd create something up the Background it all hand done the sidewalk actually has some sparkle in in like it would with a summer day it's really hard to show in this picture the washi tape also has been glittered up to.


Challenges - Kraftin Kimmie GDT Call  - Anything with Sparkle. 1/19
Seize the Sketch - See Below 
Little Red Wagon - All Purpose Card 




Recipe - Stamps Kraftin Kimmie, Sentiment Hero Arts. Dies - Quickutz. Punch Stampin Up. 
Glitter Glue, Perfect Pearls Mist. Markers - Prismacolor,Shinhan,Spectrum,Sakura Gel Pen

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous!! Your coloring is beautiful and wow! the sidewalk looks fantastic. A very fun image to color, super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. super card Nikki - fab scene you created x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great detail in the background of your image. I really love that image. Your embellishments work well with this sketch. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is adorable :)
    Thanks for joining us on Seize the Sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! The sidewalk looks awesome. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card!
    Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Nikki! A Happy New Year'2014 to you & apologies for the long silence. Love the retty scene you created for this card. Scrolled down your past makes too. Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget