If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Set of Bookmarks

My Finished Bookmarks not a Christmas image in site!!!
Each of the area I stamped was coated with a thin layer of matte glue just to make sure none of the ink can ever rub off in a book.

Challenges Entered -
Hiding in my Craft Room - Anything But a Holiday.
Little Claires - Make a Gift - These went with books.
Pumpkin Spice - Anything Goes.
Sweet Stampin - Little Bird told me.
Dorcerela Shop - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes

Pink Bookmark - Recipe
Stamps - Bo Bunny,Friskars Paper- Recollections, Die Cut K& Co.
 Green Bookmark - Recipe
Stamps Friskars - Inks - Tim Holtz,Studio G, Versafine. - Die - K& Co
Blue Bookmark - Recipe
Stamps - Clear and Simple,Friskars. Inks Tim Holtz, Paper -Crafty Individuals


5 comments:

  1. I love all three bookmarks! The dragonfly color is awesome! The details on the green one are wonderful! Love the bling on the blue one !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great bookmarks and I love the colors. The one with the bird is my favorite. Thanks for joining us at NIMCR.
    Nancy,DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. All equally amazing! I'm tired of Christmas so it was refreshing to see something that wasn't. Great Job! Hugs, ~Deb~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the variety. Thanks for playing at HIMCR.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful bookmarks you have made and thank you for joining us at Little Claire's this month and good luck :)
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget