If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Friday, October 25, 2013

Christmas Set with dies !!

Set of Christmas Cards Using Die Cuts for me I rarely do this but I wanted to try something do different. They where kind of quick to make if you take away all the drying time for everything to set. The Snowflakes and trees have been glitter glued then I used some white flocking over top to give a sparkly snow effect. Which I am totally loving at the moment so you'll be seeing more of this I'm sure.


 Little sparkle and softness of snow

Challenges - CCAYL - October 5 Card Challenge
( I know I made 6 but I needed even numbers)
Scrapping 4 Fun - Christmas
Rhedd & Rosie's - Anything Goes
Creative Craft - Anything goes
Papertake Weekly - Oh Christmas Tree
 
Recipe- Paper -K and Co,Basic Grey,Recollections.
Dies - Sizzix,WOJ. Stamps Bo Bunny. Inks Versafine, Tim Holtz
Glitter Glue & Martha Stewart Flocking.

Thanks for looking
hugs Nikki

10 comments:

  1. Fabulous wee set of cards Nikki, love the colours, hope you have a good weekend, hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you are on a roll! Lovely set of cards!
    Thank you for joining us at Scrapping4funChallenges.
    Hugs
    Rachelle DT
    http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just lovely.

    Thank you for joining us at Rhedd & Rosie Challenge Blog.

    Moira DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Nikki, what a super set of cards, the colours and dies youv'e used are lovely. Thanks for joining in at CCAYR and good luck with the challenge, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely set of cards. You have a great start on Christmas cards.
    Thanks for joining us at Scrapping 4 Fun

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great Nikki...lovely dies!
    Hugs, Renee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving all the green - thanks for sharing your super cards for CCAYR 'getting ready for Christmas'5 card challenge, Hazel, DT - you could also enter these into my CHNC challenge extra for October - I'd love to see them there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous cards. Thank you for joining us at Creative Crafts Challenge. Marlene Dt

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute cards. Thank you for joining our challenge.

    Cristina
    Vinatepink39.blogspot.com
    DT Scrapping4FunChallenges

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a beautiful set of cards! Thanks for playing at PTW! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget