If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Friday, May 3, 2013

Tickled Pink

Well I've been adding to my collection and we all need cards to pop into the post to our friends and shipping these days get's a little crazy so I'm trying to make some thin cards so they are easy to mail out.
I actually made this card so it has a pull out panel to write it making it a re-useable card or a fantastic gift card just trying to things a little different and it has a handmade matching Pink envelope too.
Matching Inside
 Challenges
Fab and Funky - Lots of Pink 5/6
Wags n' Whiskers - Girly Birthday 5/16
Crafting Musketeers - Anything Goes 6/1
One Crazy Stamper - Flowers 6/1
Stampotique Designers - Pink & Turquoise 6/1
Recipe Stamps - Tickled Pink,Imaginesce.
K and Co Acetate Die Cut. MFT Die Shrunk down by double cutting it. Spellbinders
Papers SEI,Recollections,Basic Grey. Punch-MS,Ek Success.
Touch Markers,Dew Drops.

12 comments:

  1. fab card, thanks for joining us at FnF :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card. Lovely image. Verry clever idea.
    Thank you for joining us at Fab'n'Funky.

    Huggsss,Angelique
    EngelDesignsScrap

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy weekend my dear friend^_^
    Another wonderful card^_^
    Gorgeous details and colors^_^
    Big hugs,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card, very pretty image too!

    Have a great weekend! I have a huge giveaway and a birthday blogaversary hop going on right now if you want to check it out!

    Hugs,
    Jo
    www.jwscrapshack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute birthday card! Thanks for joining the challenge at Wags 'n Whiskers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great image...great card! Way to rock the challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a pretty card, and what a great idea to make it re-usable (not that I would be able to give it away lol). Thanks so much for joining us at Stampotique Designers Challenge. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab thank you for joing us at Crafting Musketeers challenge blog and good luck - DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable Nikki, love the idea of being able to re-use to card with the pullout. Hugs,
    ~Deb~
    CDAC DT Member
    A Look Through My Eyes

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card - I'm a fan of Tickled Pink and love what you've done with this image. Thank you so much for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week. hugs, Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Nikki! Your card os so wonderful! What a great image and I love the design!

    Thanks for joining us this month at One Crazy Stamper for our “Flowers” Challenge! Good Luck!

    Hugs;
    Shari G.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget