If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Monday, December 10, 2012

Snowflakes

 
Purple and Blues for Christmas thought I'd try something I little different at least for me
and I played around with some glitter glue my sister just sent me a ton of colours to play and it's the most I've ever had at one time so time to get sparkly. So this week at Incy Wincy lets see your snowflakes. I've used Snowflake paper then handstamped a BG base paper on the card with lots of snowflakes.
Challenges
 Incy Wincy - SnowflakesCome and Get it - Tags *TOP 5Pile it on - Embellishments2 Sisters - SnowflakesMy time to craft - Non Traditional Xmas ColoursStamp your life  - AnythingTotally Gorjuss - SnowSweet Stampin Christmas - Christmas
Recipe
Stamps - Tickled Pink,Recollections,Studio G. Die - Whimsy. Ribbon -Smirk,
Papers - Recollections,Tim Holtz,Unknown from myscrap box.Inks- Studio G,Versafine.  Coloured with - Touch Markers - 145,136,172,83,29,185,120,BG1,171,138,GG5.
Surkura Gel Marker, Studion G Glitter Glue, Bling From Stash
thank you for looking
hugs Nikki

11 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, I love the image and the tag and colours. Thank you for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin this month and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, fab image & colours!

    Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft this week, good luck! Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wonderful card dearest^_^
    Every single details is perfect and so lovely^_^ Gorgous image too^_^
    Big hug,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin with our 'anything goes challenge, hope to see you again soon, hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin with our 'anything goes challenge, hope to see you again soon, hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. fab card thanks for sharing with us at 2 sisters this week good luck with the challenge Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful tag. Great card and layout. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get It this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, great image, thanks for sharing at MTTC this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. the purple and blue make a wonderful color combo and your image is cute :)
    Thanks so much for joining us for our first challenge on Stamp Your Life, hope to see you for our next challenge in January

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous purple and blue color combo Nikki. Thanks very much for visiting my blog, I have added you to my blog candy list, best of luck.
    Hugs,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nikki this is BRILLIANT!!! Love the muted blues and purples in the image. How did you cut your tag in that fashion? Was it something you bought?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget