If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Peek a Boo Santa

There is something about making a long card that fit's in a stardard envelope ... It fits in a standard envelope no trying to buy fancy ones or make your card fit into the ones you own and you can get them anywhere too :) so here's another Christmas Cards with the never-ending amount to make ... I'm sure I'll feel behind come Dec 26th lol.
Challenges - Crafty Hazelnut's - Tie a Ribbon
Cardmadfairy Digi Day - Christmas in July
DRS Designs  - Christmas
Pixie Dust Studio - Christmas
Jingle Bells - Things found @ the north pole 8/8
Simon Says Stamp -  Anything Goes 8/1
52 CCT- Use at least 3 brads
Recipe - Digi's - Limited Runs, Stamps Studio G,Inkadinkadoo, Whimsy Die Cut (My New one it's just amazing I love it!!!) Sizzix Snowflakes and Tree Dies, Micheal's Ribbons, Basic Grey Paper Recollections Brads, Coloured with Touch Markers,Sakura Gel Marker in Clear (it's so sparkly) and Holographic embossing Powder and Clear embossing Ink, Martha Stewart Focking on the trees .
Thanks for looking
hugs Nikki
P.S. Please check out my Candy too Ends Aug 24th

And Show Your Stash (8/12) want's you to show your  markers and what you store them in
here's mine (it's in a IKEA CD case) it's a little full and bursting at the seams but I carry it all
over and it's really easy to bring it in front of the T.V.

14 comments:

  1. Lovely card - makes a change to see this size. Thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 83 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute card with these adorable Santa images. I like the traditional red and white color combo too. Thanks for joining in the challenge at DRS Designs this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brillaint storage hun .. thats one thing i struggle with when watching t.v ... i myst get myself something like this xxx
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card! Love the snowflakes! Thanks for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what darling little Santas peeking out from your frames and I like the size you used. Thanks so much for joining us at 52CCT this week with your wonderful creation for our brad challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card with cute santa!
    Thanks for sharing at CHNC 83 and hope to see you again!
    Catherine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I wish those Santa stamps were real! So cute. And such a gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is OH SO DARLING!!!! LOVE your little Santas peeking out--and your coloring is fabulous! What a wonderful idea for carrying markers! :) Thanks for joining us at 52CCT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a ♥FABULOUS♥ holiday card, i love those sweet santa postoids, they are just ADORABLE!!! (ps: i am all for cards that fit in standard envelopes, that is brilliant!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun little Santa design ... so very glad you joined us at jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so fun and I, too LOVE to make different shaped cards. Thanks for playing with us at DRS Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute peeking Santa! Thank you for playing along with the Anything Goes Challenge over on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a fabulous card. I love everything about it. Thanks for joining us at Pixie Challenge, and hope to see you back.
    hugz,
    Pixie Christine

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, this is really cute! Love the peek a boo Santa and nice idea to place brads in the center of your snowflakes! Thanks so much for joining us at 52CCT this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget