If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Monday, May 21, 2012

KraftyChristmas

Yep I know another Christmas Card but alas I need so many there's gonna be more lol
so here's one done with a Bugaboo Digi all in Kraft and Reds I just love the effect that it has
might just have to make more :)
Challenges
Incy Wincy  Kraft + 1 Colour (Red)Holly Jolly - Anything Goes + RibbonMake it Monday - AnythingBasic Grey - Anything BG
Recipe - Digi - Bugaboo, Papers Kraft,Basic Grey,
Ribbon from Micheals, Holiday Cheer Brad, Sizzix Trees, Tim Holtz Ink
Dew Drops
thanks for looking
hugs Nikki

5 comments:

  1. I just love your colour scheme and your image. Very cute card. Thank you for playing Holly Jolly Christmas challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card, love the tree decorations..fabulous idea and very effective.



    Thanks for sharing with us at ‘Make it Monday’

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card Nikki. Great image and great Christmas card. Thanks for joining us this week at Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge. Regards Meighan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, what a fun image and great design! Thanks for joining us at Basic Grey Challenges this fortnight! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehehe - love this one - so much fun!
    I'm so happy that you joined us this week with your lovely creation!

    Hugs Krafty Karen - DT for Make It Monday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget