If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Just out of this world


Now this paper was to perfect to use these stamps on and I loved how it turned out on the inside the moon and Ufo are Stamped on top of Basic Grey  papers and then I just added some extra colouring to them with shading and highlighting to really make them pop Now I'm sure some little one would love this :)

Challenges
High Hopes - Anything High HopesParty Time Tues - Anything Goes Top Tip Tues - Use something older then 6 Months (Stamps and Papers YIKES!!)
Recipe- Stamps Dustin Pike-High Hopes Set, Papers Basic Grey & Card Stock,Coloured with Touch Markers, White Gel Marker, Clear embossing

Thanks for looking
hugs Nikki

2 comments:

  1. Totally awesome! I think anyone would love this card:)

    Glad to see you playing along with us at Top Tip Tuesday; hope to see you back often:0)

    hugs;
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cards are so cute. I love the alien images.
    Thanks for following my blog. Good luck with the candy. :-)
    xx
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget