If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Page 7

Page 7 in my Little Book I've been working on and Pom Pom just worked perfectly all in green
and I didn't think the butterflies worked in their bright light green so I went over them with my markers and now they work with the whole image

Challenges: Little Darlings -Spring Sweet Stamps - Spring Simon Says Stamp and Show - AnythingMake it Colourful Green

Stamps-Lotv,MFT Die Cuts - TimHoltz,Sizzix Punches- Ex success,MS,Studio G
Papers - K n Co, Coloured- Touch Markers,White Gel, Chalks
Embossing - Stampin Up Clear
Misc Seed Beads,Bling,Butterflies(coloured with Touch Markers)

 Thanks for looking
hugs Nikki

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous, love the colour and your butterflies and adorable image. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely spring green! I adore those glittery butterflies, and your coloring is great! Thanks for joining the SweetStamps.com Think Spring challenge and good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget