If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Monday, February 27, 2012

Anytime Card

This week at Incy Wincy we want you to follow our sketch and the lucky winner will win 3 digi's from my store Limited Runs drop by every Friday and grab a freebie and check out the site for hidden Deals too!!!
This is just a perfect little card for any occassion
Challenge - Incy Wincy Sketch Forever Friends - Ribbons Lace & Animal
Pan Pastels - Ribbon Scrappers Delight - Bling My Time Made Easy Colour - Saffron,Aqua,Lime,Teal
Recipe - Digi- Limited Runs-Prince Frog, Sizzix Die Cuts,Mini EKSucess Punch,
Brad Recollections , Coloured with Touch Markers
Embossed with Tim Holtz Distress On Stamped BG
Everything else from my stash

thanks for lookin
hugs Nikki

13 comments:

  1. what a fantastic card.
    love th colors

    thanks a lot for sharing my candy
    good luck

    xxx Annette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these seem different colours for you. I love them !!! Love this little froggie. ps - thanks for the tip about the hightlights. I do use a white gel pen, but didn't really think about going over it again in a light colour to soften it. Mwah!!! Annette xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really sweet card, I love the image, so adorable. Thank you for joining in with the PanPastel challenge blog
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet little guy! Lovely lace and pretty corners. Thanks for joining us at MTME pretty palette this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow this is gorgeous i love the colours you have used, thanks for joining us at http://scrappersdelightspapercrafts.blogspot.com/2012/02/bling-it-up-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab fun card, thank you for joining us at scrappers delights challenge, good luck!
    Hugs Rachael xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love frogs!
    This is sooo cute!

    Thank you so much for sharing with us over at Scrapper’s Delights “Bling It Up” Challenge http://scrappersdelightspapercrafts.blogspot.com/2012/02/bling-it-up-challenge.html
    Love Janice

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a fantastic card! It is cute as can be and it is obvious you put alot of thought and heart into it. Thank you for coming to FOREVER FRIENDS this week and hope to see you soon. SMILES, Samara

    ReplyDelete
  10. You've made such a cute card... that frog is great. Love all the shades of blue and the lace is pretty.
    Thanks for sharing your card with us at FOREVER FRIENDS Ribbons and Lace Challenge.

    Good Luck
    Diane (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A fun card and gorgeous blues. Thanks for sharing this with us at PanPastel UK this week.
    hugs {brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is one cute frog! Very pretty card! Thanks for playing our Pretty Palette challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh how cute!!! Love the monochromatic color with the blues. Thanks for joining us for our Pretty Palette challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget