If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Page 3

Along time ago I made these inches and as I was cleaning thru my stash I came across them again . So seeing I Started this little craft book I knew I had to put them all on one page in my little book and showcase them Plus they took a while to cut out emboss embellish add in charms etc... So Now I can take a peek at them every once in a while and look at them :)

Challenges
Craft your days away - Distressing Crazy 4 Challenges - Layer it Little Claire's - Anything but a Card
Stamp Man - Embellish it 2/10

Recipe - Tim Holtz Distress Inks and Embossing , Ribbons Brad Charms and Bling from Stash
I only know one Paper - K n Co
thanks for looking
hugs Nikki

8 comments:

  1. I love all the details!!! Stopping by to invite to visit Link Up for Pink's new website http://www.linkupforpink.com
    We are celebrating with several giveaways! :)

    (I also have a giveaway on my blog)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great Nikki, I love the little inches "thumbnails" they all match and compliment each other. Just fab. Annette xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is just gorgeous Nikki!! a beautiful work of art. lainey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous collection of inchies Nikki. I can see you have spent hours of love on them and how lovely to display them like this. Thanks for sharing your lovely page with us at The Stamp Man.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really great, thanks for sharing with us at CYDA, hope to see you again, Gaynor DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fantastic work sweetie. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Day's Away this time and good luck.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely project. So much detail. Interesting to look at.

    thank you for joining Little Claire's blog challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are great inchies - so much detail on there.

    Thanks for joining us at Little Claire Designs.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget