If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Monday, January 30, 2012

Flower Frenzy

I'd love to say that I'm one of those that have lot's of flowers to play with but nope my flower box is tiny and it's always been this way... Some of them have been in there ALONG... time. I buy some then they sit there in the flower box and stay hidden away .... and let see .. I managed to use one YAH!!! but the Challenge at Incy Wincy this week is to use Lots of Flowers so you will see it in my Papers and embellishments instead. Our Sponsor is Floppy Latte one lucky winner will win $10.00 GC to the store




Challenges- Incy Wincy - Flower Frenzy Stamp and Create - Anything GoesThe Crazy challenge - Flowers Mark's Finest Papers Cards w 4 Layers
Recipe - Digi - Floppy Latte, Stamps - Stampin Up,Katzel Kraft,Whimsey,Mark's Finest,Studio G
Papers- Paper Co.,Mulberry-rose printed paper, K n' Co.- Die Cuts,Acetate,Stickers, Flowers & Leaves - Prima
Stampin Up Clear Embossing , Touch Markers to color Fairy BG. Inks,Brown,Green,Yellow,Black

thanks for looking
hugs Nikki

9 comments:

  1. Lovely card Nikki....And like you, my flower box is small..lol

    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Nikki, so much detail
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty pretty. Love those butterflies. Thanks for joining Speedy Fox and Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a real keepsake Nikki. I love the colours and the whole design. Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is awesome :) so different and so much to look at :)

    Hugs HEv x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool card, great fold. Beautiful embellishments. Thanks for playing along with us here at Speedy Fox and Friends challenge, we hope to see you again next week. Make sure to check out our challenge with Friends of SpeedyTV for more fun with Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Nikki
    nice card, the flowres and butterflies are beautifull.
    Thanks for joining us on The Crazy Challenges. Hope to see you again next week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous project, I love collage of flowers, butterflys, postage etc, it really is stunning, and I love what you did with the butterfly siloulette, I worked with this image for my DT at 2 Sisters Challenge blog and it really was a beautiful image to work withm but I really love what you have done with yours, the yellows and pinks look amazing together. Kezzy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget