If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Saturday, August 13, 2011

White Christmas

Well I'm still chipping away at my large list of xmas cards to make so here's one more
I'm Using Courtney Winter Warm from Limited Runs  I've handmade the flowers out of mulberry paper
and used the snowflakes to finish off these wintery flowers

Challenges
Simon Says Stamp - All White Aud Sentiments Challenge -"Merry Christmas" on your card Crafty Sentiments - Punches and Die Cuts  Do You Stack Up? - Emboss it (paper) Stamp Insanity -  Lace & pearls Fab 'n' Funky -  Christmas Stamp-N-Doodle -  Ribbon, a Punch/Die Cut and Pearls 8/16
A Gem of a Challenge - White on White

Recipe Digi- Limited Runs, Stamp-Stampin Up, Punches MS,Stampin Up,
Handmade flowers, Lace from My Stash, Colored with Touch Markers

Thanks for looking
hugs Nikki

13 comments:

  1. Great card, love the lace. Thanks for playing at Aud Sentiemnts.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card, thanks for playing on Crafty Sentiments this week Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, what a great, fun image you have used.

    Thank you for joining us at SIMON SAYS CHALLENGE this week.

    Hugs,

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The card looks nice. Christmas is just around the corner.

    www.comicdaverusso.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun Christmas card. Love this image and the huge eyes! Great job with this project.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely Christmas card, thanks for joining us at fab n funky this week, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable Christmas card. I love the lace. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up and good luck.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty card, lovely image and colours. Great use of die cuts and punches. Thanks for joining us this week at Crafty Sentiments Designs.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my, this is beautiful. All the different textures in white is so rich! Thank you for joining our EMBOSS IT challenge at DYSU. It’s a pleasure to see your work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just adorable love the lace and fab image thanks for playing at a gem of a challenge this time & crafty sentiments hugs rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous take on the WOW chall theme. lovely image & embellies..

    thanks for sharing at A Gem of a chall this wk

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very beautiful card.

    Thank you for joining my candy and good luck in the drawing.

    Hugs, Nelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget