If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Monday, May 2, 2011

Loving Puppies

This week at Incy Wincy we have a guest designer joining us for May Darlin Ho and it's time Summer is approaching and weddings and engagement's are all the rage lol so create something to do with that in mind
and have fun
Challenges:
Incy Wincy - I do  Die Cut Dreams - Weddings Stamping Scrapping Central- Anything Goes Cardmadfairy-Weddings /Digi Paper Cutz- Anything Goes Stamping for the Weekend- Wedding Crafty Sentiments - Wedding
Recipe: Digi Karen's Doodles ,Paper K&Co,Brazzill, Colored with Touch markers,Ribbon from stash and Dew Drops in Clear&Stardream Card (From Peggy
Thanks for looking
hugs Nikki

6 comments:

  1. Ooo such a cute image, and an adorable card, thanks so much for joining us t Crafty Sentiments this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww what a cutie, love this stamp and pretty soft colours. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, so sweet! Thanks so much for joining in with the Cardmadfairy's Digi Days challenge with your gorgeous card.
    Jenni x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really sweet card - love the cute images.

    Thanks for joining in with my blog candy - good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! THanks for joining us at SSCC! : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. very sweet card, thanks for playing at Die Cut Dreams.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget