If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Celebrations

This week Limited Runs is Sponsoring Craft Us Crazy and the challenge is "Celebrations"
and I can't wait to see what the team has created so come on by and play and you can win some Limited Runs Digi's . I made this for my GF's daughter she loves to make cards so I thought she should get one
for being a big sister and I hope she loves it !!

Challenges-
Craft Us Crazy -Celebrations Creative Card Crew- Green Scrapbook Sisters- Spring Flowers Make it Monday- Anything Goes
Digi- Limited Runs-Garden Cupcake, Stamps Unknown, Rub-on Congratulations from MSE (love these)
Papers K&Co,Bazzill,Anna Griffen, MS punch, Touch Markers, Glitter

4 comments:

  1. Hi Nikki

    Fabulous card!!

    How sweet of you to make this card for your GF's daughter. I bet she will love it.

    That cupcake looks good enough to eat!

    Thank you for linking up to Make It Monday this week.

    Michelle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely card. Thank you for joining in at Scrapbook Sisters. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I came from Creative Card Crew's blog, just joined today for the first time. Your card is so cute and the cupcake looks 3D! :)

    Debbie, Crafty Heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for Joining us on the Stamp fairy Challenge this time,
    love your card its soooo yummi, but only entries using a Stamp Fairy image qualify for prizes. If you would like to join us using a Stamp Fairy there are lots of lovely images at the store and also some great freebies too! hugs Samantha SFDT :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget