If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Monday, December 6, 2010

Pink Christmas

Yep It's Pink ALL Of it and it's for someone named Pink
I hope she love's it
Challenges Entered

Recipe : Motivet Stamp, Studio G Stamp, MS Punch,Cuttlebug Snowflake,
Making Memories Snowflake Brad & Pink Brads, Colored With Touch Markers
Pink and Black Ink's, CTMH Paper and Cardstock, Pearl Fx, and Glitter glue on the ornaments
Sorry it's hard to see the sparkles but they are there and she snowflake shimmerz

Thanks for looking hugs Nikki

9 comments:

  1. Very cute card, love the colours. Thanks for joining us at LIIU. Suzanne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty pinks! I love the "No Peeking" sentiment too - my sisters and I had trouble not peeking, growing up :)

    Thanks so much for sharing your work with us at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, I love pink Christmas cards and this is a stunner!! Thanks for joining us at LIIU and good luck
    claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great image, love the pink Christmas tree.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card :-) the image is very cute and the papers and pinks are fab :-) ,, am sure she will love this :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore pink and this is no exception your card is beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us at Let's Ink It Up.
    Hugs Shirley x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love the way you've coloured the image! gorgeous card! thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp, hugs, Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute image! Thanks for playing at Let's Ink It Up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nikki, your card is so cute.
    Thanks for joining us at LIIU this time and good luck.
    Hugs
    Agnieszka

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget