If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

WOYWW And Winners of Snowman Cupcake DIGI

What's on Your Work desk Wed Started by Julia For those of us who check out what everyone is creating and check out their newest or oldest stash .. Couple things I'm working on for a couple challenges  and a couple presents in the mix hoping I'll get them done in time :)
The Pink Skull is actually a halloween wooden cut-out from Micheals but I didn't want it scary I want it for a card I'll need for my niece she loves pink,glitter and skulls what a combo. Plus if it's pink how can it be scary.
These little Embellishments didnt' match the Red/Burgandy theme that's all about so
Little Versamark some embossing powder and Voila it matches
I'm really surprised my desk actually has stuff on it and I had to stop myself from cleaning it up before I grabbed my camera I just left it be..... it was hard to do lol
Thanks for snooping !! at my desk



Hugs Nikki

6 comments:

  1. Wow Nikki those charms are fab I will have to try this , thanks for the idea
    and your desk looks fab
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to fetch my glasses so I could read your teeny font; I've enjoyed your desk! Love the pink glittery skull thing - girls are so not what they used to be LOL! Liking the look of all the ingredients - you will show us when they're all done, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.craftsulove.co.uk/punches.htm#92

    here is a link to the punches at crafts u love
    you do make me laugh !! lol
    Merry christmas ...you never know Santa might bring you the punches if you wish hard enough !!
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes you are absolutely right - how can a pink skull and crossbones be scary!!!? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tx Nikki...wooo..i got new digi to play with...
    love..love .. those cute digis!
    p.s - i have email you my email address.
    hugs - Heaney

    ReplyDelete
  6. The charms are so cute. Wow I can't believe that I was one of the lucky ones to win this adorable image. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget