If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Snowfriends - Moviet Challenge

Here's my Card Based on this Weeks Layout I Felt like an older feeling card
So Here it is Dexter with a Snowman
I just love this image it's so cute
Materials Used :
Stamps Moviet and Katzel(which is just those words in black in one of the BG papers),
Colored with Prismas and Gamsol then aged with Yellow's Beiges Brown,and Tan Inks
Glittered and added a little Fluffy Pom Pom, Metal Embellishments, K & Co Tag & Big "S" Used Distress on and Lots of Browns, Handwrote the rest of Snowfriends, Ribbon and Bling, Copper Eyelets And Sewn to add into those extra Layers
I hope you enjoy & thanks for looking
Hugs Nikki

4 comments:

  1. This card uses such rich colors Nikki!! beautiful coloring and design!! Sweet image!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! Love the antique feel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nikki!
    Wow! Your cards and your digis are fantastic! I'm so glad you entered my blog candy giveaway and found your blog in return.
    Will definitely be back soon to enjoy more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Making money on the internet is easy in the hush-hush world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat seo world[/URL], Don’t feel silly if you haven’t heard of it before. Blackhat marketing uses little-known or little-understood ways to generate an income online.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget