If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Happy Halloween (MMSC#15)

Here is a Halloween Card I've used the Sketch from Midnite Madness Sketch Challenge #15


Materials Used
Stamps Used: Clear Dollar Stamps Jar-Gon Set .. these are so sweet perfect for perserving halloween goodies :)
Various Ribbons, Halloween Stickers to fill the jar and sewn all together

thanks for looking
Nikki

7 comments:

  1. nikki i love the card you sent me i was so touched by it i dont have your email so i couldnt send you a nice thank you, so i tracked you down here, if you want to email me its trak957@btinternet.com but your card was beautiful and warmed my heart

    hugs tracy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a terrific Halloween card! Good luck with this weeks MMSC contest! Hugz, Sunshine of Sunshine's Stamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH Nikki, I love it!! Such a Fantastic card.. love the images.. wonderful job..
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice Halloween card. Love the critters!! The MMDesign Team thanks you for playing with us. See you next week.

    Phyllis - MMDesign Team

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nikki, wonderful Halloween card! This is so cute, I have always wanted to make a card with jars of stuff on the cover for Halloween. :) Thanks for playing this week, and you're welcome to put your name in my MMSC Candy Prize on my page because you played this sketch, xox ~Jeni & MMSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Funny card, GREAT!!!

    Thanks for taking part at my 'summer candy'! Good luck!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nikki this card is SPOOKTACULAR!! I love the jars with the with the spiders.your blog is so beautiful by the way. Huggs Anne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget